- CUAMLT311 Develop and Apply Aural Perception Skills
- CUAMLT313 Develop Musical Notation Skills
Music Performance 1
- CUAMPF415 Develop and Apply Instrumental Techniques
- CUAMPF416 Perform Music as a Soloist
Music Performance 2
- CUAMPF420 Perform Music From Written Notation
- CUAMWB402 Manage Feedback on Creative Practice [CORE]
- CUAMLT402 Articulate Ideas About Music
- CUAMLT413 Analyse Basic Harmony Functions
- CUACMP311 Implement Copyright Arrangements
Digital Music #1
- CUAMCP411 Develop Techniques for Arranging Music
- CUAMCP412 Compose Musical Pieces
Digital Audio Theory [CORE]
- CUAIND411 Extend Expertise in Specialist Creative Fields
Digital Music #2
- CUAMPF419 Perform Music Using Digital Media
Music Industry [CORE]
- BSBESB301 Investigate Business Opportunities
We have 2 intakes per year.
Please note, the next intake is 2023.
Having some level of proficiency on an instrument (any) or vocals is a pre-requisite of entry for this course.
All course content is delivered in the language of English and as such, applicants must satisfy basic English skills in order to be accepted. If you have questions about this, and English is not your primary language, you will need to discuss this with enrolment staff. Please contact us!