- CUAMLT311 Develop and Apply Aural Perception Skills
- CUAMLT313 Develop Musical Notation Skills
Develop Technical Skills in Performance
- CUAMPF311 Develop Technical Skills for Musical Performances
Record and Mix Music
- CUAMPF314 Make Music Demos
- CUASOU317 Record and Mix Basic Music Demos
Digital Audio Theory
- CUASOU312 Develop and Apply Knowledge of Audio Theory
- CUACMP311 Implement Copyright Arrangements
- CUAMCP311 Create Simple Musical Compositions
- CUAMCP313 Create Simple Musical Pieces Using Music Technology
Music Industry 1 [CORE]
- CUAIND313 Work Effectively in the Music Industry
Music Industry 2 [CORE]
- CUAIND314 Plan a Career in the Creative arts Industry
We have 2 intakes per year.
Please note, the next intake is 2023.
Having some level of proficiency on an instrument (any) or vocals is a pre-requisite of entry for this course.
All course content is delivered in the language of English and as such, applicants must satisfy basic English skills in order to be accepted. If you have questions about this, and English is not your primary language, you will need to discuss this with enrolment staff. Please contact us!