- AOMI’s programs of study are tailored to be delivered in an online-only format
- All students are expected to have access to a recent model computer and a high-speed internet connection
- All lesson content is delivered online, and supplied resources (i.e. text-books, software etc.) are mailed to the student’s residential address, upon enrolment
- AOMI’s programs of study are delivered in English and students must have English language proficiency
- The Cert. IV in Music Industry qualification is aimed at mature aged students and current secondary school age musicians or vocalists (years 11-12) who can dedicate an additional 20+ hours per week to their current study roster.